Saturday, November 25, 2017

Tag Challenge

Hello Everyone

I have been in the mood to make tags for my Christmas packages. So I thought it would be fun to share some inspiration and make a little challenge out of it.

For this challenge I am trying out a new feature to the Linky that allows you to vote for your favorite entry. So link up your holiday or winter theme tag for all of us to see. You have till December 18th to enter a tag and vote for your favorite.

Kaylin


Kaylin



Dont forget to vote for your favorite tag! And have fun crafting! The challenge closes Dec 18th.

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great inspiration on both sets of Christmas tags. I'm kind of a circle girl so the fox and trees are not only cute but inspiring. Haven't started mine yet, but with the lead time on this great challenge, I know I've still got time.