Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Challenge #311

Hi! Welcome back!

Last week, I mentioned that there was something special to me about this week.  Well, first, my husband and I celebrated out 45th anniversary on Sunday and that was pretty special.....but that is NOT what I was talking about.
No, it is Try Stampin' on Tuesday's SEVENTH birthday this week!  Happy birthday to us. There have been lots of designers and lots of changes but I think we are still going strong.  To celebrate this milestone, we have a giveaway.  We will draw one lucky winner from all the cards for challenge #311.  That person will be a guest designer for challenge #314 and will also win a goodie bag.  So, I hope lots of you get busy and help us with out festivities.

Now for our challenge:
(Sketch from Vicki with the optional theme "Checks or plaid")
And here are the samples from our team:








Gorgeous, ladies!  I am so lucky to have the most talented designers on our team.  Now, viewers, it is your turn.  You have two weeks to play along and you can enter below (using the linky) or as a post on our facebook page.  Happy creating...and Happy Birthday to Us!


No comments: