Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Challenge #310

Good morning, all.  I hope your week was a good one.  It was busy here with volleyball finals, basketball finals, my niece and nephew turned 17, and a cruise information session at work. And next weekend, we are off to Sudbury for volleyball and basketball Northern Ontario finals.  Whew, I am tired just thinking about it. But enough about me.............

Our sketch this week is another courtesy of Vicki with the optional theme "Sweet Thoughts".  I know Valentines has passed but one should always think "sweet thoughts".

And here are the cards from our team:









Beautiful cards, ladies!  I LOVE each and every one of them.  You have  shown our viewers several different interpretations of our sketch and I am certain they will come up with several more.  You are the greatest team on the web.  Thank you so much!

I hope everyone can find some time to play along with our sketch.  You can enter below or on our Facebook page.  As always, you have two weeks to get your card in and we cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Oh, and, by the way, next week is a special one for me so make sure you check in with our February 28th post.  Happy card making, everyone! 

No comments: