Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Challenge #204

Good morning to everyone...glad you could stop by.  
I am sad to say that  Claire has decided to step down from our design team due to health reasons.  I wish her all the best and want her to know the door is always open for any of the designers to return should they desire.  I will miss her greatly.  
That being said, I would like to take  two new designers on to our team.  If you would like to apply, please email me at cherylsteve.robinson@shaw.ca with a link to your blog, three samples of your work and when it is you will be able to begin.  I will close applications on Wednesday, February 11th and will notify prospective designers at that point.
Enough of business, now lets get on to the fun stuff....
First,my photo this week...
My younger grandson recently passed his first belt test in martial arts.  Here he is breaking a board.
Cool, don't you think?

Now for our top three from Challenge #202:



Awesome entries this week, everyone!  And a big hand for our top three!  Way to go!!!!

This week, our sketch is another pretty basic one.  
And here are the designers' takes on the sketch:







Wow! Would would have thought that three graduated ovals could inspire such awesome cards?  Great interpretations, ladies!  Now lets see what you can come up with.
Have a great week!



No comments: