Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Challenge #136

Hi and happy Tuesday!
Our sketch this week is another basic one with lots of possibilities.  And we have added a twist - Summer's Last Hoorah.  But don't feel that you have to incorporate this twist into your card.  It is just an idea.
Here is the sketch (thanks to Sarah C):
And here are the samples from the team:








I am sure that these stunning cards will inspire you to create something beautiful of your own.  Please post them below.

But first, here is another designer profile - this week get to know a bit about Eileen Lefevre.
  Here is a beautiful picture of Eileen and her mom at her wedding and here is a bit about Eileen in her own words:
I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 15 years and work part-time as a Lunch Supervisor at an intermediate school.  I will be married for 24 years next week Monday to my husband, Richard.  I have 2 kids; Chelsie is in college and Ben is a senior in high school and plays football.  Right now life is crazy right now as this is my last year as President of the Quarterback Club at my son's high school.

I hope you enjoy learning a bit about our designers - I know I do.
Happy crafting to all!



2 comments:

Rose said...

beautiful inspiration :)

Cazro said...

Where is Mr Linky? to enter? Caz