Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Challenge #103 Top 3

Good Wednesday morning!
The first thing I want to do is thank the ladies on my design team for all their help - especially in the last little while.  I would be way behind if it wasn't for them.  Thanks to Nancy and the girls!

Now for the top 3,  here they are (in no special order):



Great cards, ladies!  Please feel free to grab our badge for your blogs.
And thanks again to everyone who entered.  Remember, this week is our birthday and there will be a prize for one lucky entrant for challenge #104.
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

brrenwick said...

Wow! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3! All of the entries were great!

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for picking my card!! I'm honored!! Woo hoo!!

Monica Hornof said...

Woohoo! Thanks for the Shout out!